Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Dear Friends

In life there are people who just walk into your life at the right times. When we first moved up north, there was a lot of unsureness for me. Will I make friends up here? Will my kids find friends their age? Now cue these dear friends of mine.
The first week we moved up here to our current house she came up to us and asked us to come over for dinner. They were so welcoming to us! It settled all my fears of being in a new place. All three of our kids are identical in age except for the youngest their about 2 months apart. Our boys love their boys, and they play together all the time. Not only that but it is priceless to have someone to talk to who is literally going through the same experiences and stages as you.

These sweet people weren't done with their generosity. They were kind enough to allow me to practice on their beautiful family!! So here is a little look at what we came up with!


IMG_4999

IMG_4738

IMG_4674

IMG_4591

IMG_47491

IMG_4838

IMG_4840

3 comments:

Becca said...

awesome job my sister!

Jacynthe said...

Fabulous shots!! Really like the last one! Well done!!

Jamie said...

Awww... you say the sweetest things!! But the neat thing is that all those nice things can be said about you!! Thanks for doing such a beautiful job and for being so patient with me in the editing process. I have the pictures hanging in my kitchen now and they look fabulous!

Post a Comment