Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Runs in the family

I happen to think that my husband is gorgeous! I do! But as you can see from these pictures his sister and her family. Well lets just say it runs in the family. I love this girl. She is one of my closest friends and confidants. She gives me ideas for my house. She takes care of my eyebrows, when I start to look like a werewolf. She is a great listener and a great shoulder to cry on. Her husband is one of my husband and I's dearest friends we had from high school.

IMG_6479

IMG_6557

IMG_6491

Did I mention they have the cutest little boys!

IMG_6669


IMG_6572

2 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

You're right. Your family has THE cutest little boys. These look great!

Jacynthe said...

Awhhhhhhhhhhhh!So sweet!! First one is my favourite!!

Post a Comment