Sunday, November 7, 2010

Did I mention I had another GORGEOUS sister-in-law

Let me give you a little background about this one. She was the one that asked me to go to a church dance with her when I was about 15. She picked me up and our other friend sat in the front. So I sat in the back and noticed that there was a guy back there. Little did I know at the time but this was the first time I meet my husband. So this sister-in-law gets all the props for introducing me to my husband at 15. Poor man, we didn't actually start dating till we were 21. But the introduction in the car was the beginning of a wonderful relationship. This sister-in-law is amazing. The mother of the only girl on both sides of our families. She has four incredible kids and teaches me something every time I see her about how I can do better for my kids. I am so grateful to have her in my life. We LOOVE her family.

This is her crew!!
IMG_9813web

Boys
IMG_9783web

Girl
IMG_9437web

The kids are so well behaved and so sweet!!
IMG_9322

This guy is the same age as Greyson. They are a couple days apart and they have the same CrAzY personality... Super fun!! Well they are 2

IMG_9644web


These are some great people. We feel blessed to have them in our lives!

1 comments:

Devri said...

Celeste! You are so talented. The pictures are BEAUTIFUL! Love them!

Post a Comment