Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Some Fall Flavor

Have you ever gone somewhere and looked around and thought to yourself, "WOW this is the perfect spot for a photoshoot". I kept looking around and just thinking how much I LOOOOOVED all the colors from the leaves and the buildings, oh my. It was so beautiful!!! Lucky for me these gorgeous people choose this amazing location that I happened to have been to the weekend before for their shoot. These are the sweetest people you will ever meet. It was a pretty easy shoot. The little boy always ad the most perfect smile on her face. And the little girl, GORGEOUS just like mom. They are such a beautiful family and so easy to work with. I would do photoshoots like this all day. Here is a couple of photos from their shoot.

IMG_0260web

IMG_0299web

IMG_0513brighter

IMG_0336web

2 comments:

Shelley said...

Looks like a beautiful location! And I love the watermark! Cute cute!

The Kallas Family said...

Celeste, your pictures are awesome!

Post a Comment