Friday, June 18, 2010

The BIG DAY!

So I was honored that they asked me to do their wedding pictures as well. This was such a magical moment. The raw expressions of happiness oosed off their faces. It was just breath taking. I was so blessed to have my sister their with shooting as a second shooter to catch the moments from a more candid angle and to also help me get through the list.

Here are just a few of my favorites


IMG_4293

I love the way they're looking at each other.. My sister took the next two she is amazing
IMG_0106inlove

IMG_0266

IMG_4151

IMG_4245

IMG_4535

She is a knock out! Just gorgeous! I don't think this girl could take a bad picture if she tried.
IMG_4507

He cleans up pretty nice too!
IMG_4261


Here is the crew!
IMG_0339

One of the ladies!
IMG_3975

This one is so sweet. The expression on her dad's face says it all.
IMG_4126


Their floweres were just beautiful....
IMG_4218

I love this one because it reminds of the beautiful beginning to the rest of their lives..
IMG_4420

Good luck to you guys! It was an amazing experience and I thank you for letting me be part of it!

3 comments:

Jacynthe said...

Fabulous!!!! I'm sure they love these!!! You did such a great job!!!

The Kallas Family said...

Celeste, these are just lovely! You and your sister do such an amazing job!! Congrats! Adrienne

Jamie said...

Lovely!! You did a wonderful job!!!

Post a Comment